Saturday, July 19, 2008

Restful Saturday

Today was a lovely day, a lovely stay at home most of the day kind of day, my favorite kind.  It felt restful, even though I actually accomplished a lot: went grocery shopping, did several loads of laundry, finished unwrapping wedding gifts (I know, I know) and putting them away, baked a batch of brownie/cookie hybrid things, made lunch and dinner, did some straightening, organized wedding photos, wrote a few more thank you cards, and did some cross-stitching.

This past week was Kids Arts and Music Camp at church, which was fun in a gotta-keep-reminding-myself-I'm-not-in-charge kind of way.  ha

The coming week is largely not spoken for.  Sunday night/Monday morning I anticipate sleeping outside in line at the new Buffalo Wild Wings that's opening on Monday.  They're giving free wings for a year to the first 100 customers, so Kim and Chris and I plan to be there.  I'm still working on talking Andrew into it.  We'll see how that goes.

That's about all I've got right now!

No comments: