Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kelly!

Hello all!  A few things today...

First of all, an update on the brake situation.  The mechanics called this morning and gave us the news that it's just a hose issue.  So, they're replacing any number of leaky hoses, flushing out the system, and then we're good to go.  And again, I just can't sing the praises of Dave Ramsey enough!  We are paying cash, and I have never felt so good writing a check in all my days!

The big thing today is that it's Andrew's sister Kelly's birthday!  The big twenty-one!  So, we are headed out tonight to celebrate with the family.  Dinner out, followed by drinking in.  ha!  Andrew and I have been talking this up for a while, how we're looking forward to family intoxication.  In real life, I think it'll be pretty tame.

This is the shortest blog post so far, but I've got to go.... pick up the cake for tonight, do some laundry, dishes, etc.  And oh yeah, fill out my brand new little jury summons form I got today.  Yippee.  Look forward to July 29th.

No comments: