Monday, August 29, 2011

Project Slim Down is underway!

Well, I'm now two weeks postpartum and my doctor gave me the all clear today to re-join WeightWatchers if I wish. So, I did! Yay!

I gained right around 45 pounds over the course of the pregnancy, ending up right around 210 pounds. So, here's my "before" picture. Not totally fair, I know, since I got to lose at least 7 pounds in pretty short order the very next day, but whatever.

So, in the two weeks since, I've not done anything to constitute exercise, and I've been more or less eating what I want, I guess. But, what I want has changed somewhat since I'm breast feeding and feel responsible for all of James's nutrition... so I have been trying to drink a ton of water, eat fruits and veggies, all that stuff. To that end, I have weighed in as low as 188.6 on my scale here at home.

I'll actually go to a WW meeting to get an official Starting Weight sometime later this week. But here's my "after pregnancy but before WeightWatchers" picture.

Sorry I had to take the picture in the bathroom mirror like a 13 year old on myspace, but that's the way it goes right now. More updates as the Weight Loss Saga continues.

No comments: