Thursday, January 5, 2012

An important realization.

I like food way too much. And the food that I like is the wrong kind of food.

So, I'm going to have to work a little exercise into this whole deal. It's back to the treadmill for me... but, not gonna lie, my school starts a Biggest Loser thing on Monday, so that may be my kickoff. I won't be going on a binge this weekend or anything, fear not. But, Monday's as good a start date as any. (I'm sure many a diet and/or exercise plan dies with those very words...)

Good changes I've made this week already:
I've had breakfast of some kind every day this week
I've brought my lunch every day this week
I've eaten the lunch I brought each day this week (an important detail)
More often than not, I've had water with meals
No drive-thru food or vending machine food

Changes coming soon:
A return to the Couch to 5K plan
Consistent tracking
Water throughout the day, not only at meal times

No comments: