Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back Again - and Back to School

Once again, a mini blog drought. Sorry about that.

Well, the quick update is roughly this. We had a successful trip to Kentucky/West Virginia and back. We took a quick detour through Brentwood TN on the way back home to visit Financial Peace Plaza, the home of the Dave Ramsey Show and affiliated offices. Dave was on vacation, so we didn't get to meet him, but it was fun to go anyway.

After getting home, we've had a few fairly lazy days, done quite a bit of laundry... nothing too major.

I've also managed to get off track again with regard to exercise... food has still been on track, but I haven't been on a treadmill since Monday, at MawMaw's house in West Virginia. Oopsie.

Today was church - Andrew taught Sunday School and it was an excellent lesson if I do say so myself. After church, I took a big nap. We watched the Rangers game (another win!) and did our standard Sunday night dinner at Andrew's parents' house.

Tomorrow: inservice begins.

I'm laying out my jogging clothes before bed. Here's hopin'.

No comments: